Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some of you are curious what 7s Local is all about, well ...

So, many of you have seen my video http://www.indiegogo.com/7s-Local  and you are still curious what the site is going to actually do. Well, I was vague for a reason, but I will elaborate a little for you, I am not going to tell you all my ideas, sorry.

Lets start with What my site will actually do.
Well it will be like most other social networking sites, being able to add friends, meet people, comment, post pictures, video.
It will have some very key differences... but that I cannot tell you. I will say this, it will give you more, of what you actually want to know.

Lets move on to your privacy and security.
1.  We are NOT going to sell or give your personnel information to advertisers or to developers. Why? Well they don't need it and is Nike going to care that this week I like white floppy eared bunnies. And next week I am having car problems? No. We will make our money will good old "honest" advertising and some other creative ways. People's lives change as well as their likes and dislikes change. So advertisers have no need for your information, end of story.

2. Your Friends Lists. You will be able to block friends list from people or show them. Why? Because their are the "friend stalkers" that just want to add all of your "hot" girls or boys on your page.
Then their is the famous people that want to show their picture but don't want you to know that you are friends with so and so. I have you covered "famous" people, you will be able to add people that you don't know.

3. Their are also other reasons for blocking friends lists, Aunt Ruth and your mom are not on speaking terms, but you don't want to make either one mad if you have them as friends. So, that is why blocking friends list is important.

Security, malware, spyware, viruses etc ...
1. All of the applications we allow developers to add to our site, will be scanned for viruses, malware, spyware, etc... This is obvious yet one of the bigger S.N. Sites seems to have forgotten to take care of it's users and yet they keep getting viruses.
.
2. Your email and phone # will not be shown, if you want to send it to someone, then you can. This also helps prevent hackers (if they are able to get in) getting this information. And from random people depending on how you have your privacy set up calling you.

There is more then just this built into my site for security and privacy then just these, but that is all I am willing to tell you about for now.

Help create jobs.
Hmmm... I can tell you this, because of 7s Local, businesses will get more revenue and they will most likely be able to hire more people.

Give back and help you the user, your communities, schools.
I have a well defined plan for this, it involves you, your communities and schools. That is all I will say.

Give you resources to be more productive.
We have a 'few' features that will help you become more productive. Some are built into the design of the site and others well you will just have to wait and see.

Easy to Navigate and Use.
This one is so simple all most all of the website today have forgotten to make it easy to use for you the user.
We have a few ways of doing this. I will tell you one, when you hit the back button you will go back to where you were before.

Help you become more financially stable.
Well, this one I worked on for awhile, I have a few tricks up my sleeves to make this happen, but they are solid tricks.

If I could show you all the pages and their layouts and explain it to each and everyone of you I would. But obviously, I cannot do this.

If you do have any other questions or a specific question  that I can answer, then let me know and I will try to answer it and "depending on who you are" I might go into more detail.  Email me.

Hope this kind of explains things, take care from 7s Local.
Sincerely,
Lance Damon Bliss
7slocal@gmail.com

No comments: